Position Available: Administrative Assistant
Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Office and Human Resources Manager
Posting Date: Jan. 2, 2015
Application Deadline: Jan. 30, 2015
The Climate Trust, a quickly growing non-profit based in Portland, OR, is a national leader in the development and promotion of high quality greenhouse gas offset projects (www.climatetrust.org).
The Trust is seeking an energetic, organized problem solver, dot connector, who will manage incoming information and reply or direct it appropriately. This role works to lighten the load of the team, identifying and taking ownership of things that will support the staff. The right candidate will not be afraid to take on new challenges, even when doing so is a bit scary.
Assist with day to day office operations
- Maintain office supplies, equipment and furniture
- Assist with facility needs and act as liaison with building manager
- Database management and data entry support
- Maintain office filing systems, calendars and other office systems
- Provide contract coordination and support
- Gather signatures for executed contracts and ensure proper protocols are followed
Manage board communications
- Schedule and organize quarterly board meetings
- Maintain board documents and take minutes at quarterly board meetings
Provide support to Executive Director
- Manage travel schedule and coordinate travel arrangements and conference logistics
- Manage calendar
- Respond to time sensitive email communication on behalf of the Executive Director
- Manage expense form submission to accounting
- Demonstrated proficiency in the MS Office applications and CRM experience
- Experience managing logistics
- Minimum two years administrative experience
- Impeccable written and verbal skills—including grammar and clarity in all forms
- Experience reviewing legal documents
- Experience with supporting human resources departments
- Strong aptitude for stepping up to challenges
Salary is commensurate with experience. The Climate Trust offers a very strong benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; five weeks paid time off in the first year; flexible work hours; a 401K match; and a bus/bike commute incentive program.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line. No phone calls please. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
The Climate Trust is an equal opportunity employer.